Thursday, July 17, 2008

Diane and Rene at CHA

We're here, we're here - CHICAGO for CHA and you are reading my first blog. Always check here for my thoughts of the day, breaking Scrap Magic news, new products, etc. Check back tomorrow evening for some pictures from CHA. This is so much fun! Can't wait to come back and show all my diva customers the new product. Remember, I'm having a private product preview in a few weeks so if you are interested, please send me an email so I can put your name in the drawing.

If you've read my BLOG, you can get 10% off your purchases on Saturday, July 19th only, by telling the Scrap Diva working on Saturday that you saw this blog.

I'd love to hear your comments! Happy Scrappin'!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could be there too. Have fun!

Linda

Sarah E. said...

I hope you have a wonderful time at CHA! I can't wait to see the new products!

Anonymous said...

have a great time and bring back some wonderful new stamping supplies

Anonymous said...

Have fun! I can't wait to see your goodies

Heather B said...

Please bring some great stuff back! Loving the new look of the store.

Anonymous said...

I hope you are having a great time at CHA. Can't wait to see the new look and what you bring back. I will be at the opening.
Sharon (new customer)

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your new blog!
Also, I have FMS/CFS too and I am always happy to see someone else who is able to continue with a craft or passion after the diagnosis! Keep up the good work!
-Olivia, magicouture
Garner, NC

Anonymous said...

Hi, This looks so good. I am looking forward to the grand opening and learning some new techniques.
Patty McClancy, Fuquay

Scrap diva Billie said...

I'm insanely jealous! I should so... be there with you! You better bring me back some kewl stuff BFF! Sure hope you're having a good time. Love ya' girl-

Billie